East Coast Flares - Tan Cord
Made by Rolla's.
The Eastcoast Flare :
- Tight around the seat but will soften with wear
- Features our signature back pocket stitching
- Specially angled and shaped in the back for a truely peachy looking butt
- Zip closure
- Made with Rolla's signature gold-toned trims
- The Tan cord is an easy to wear, pale brown-toned fabrication
- Crafted with matching tonal stitching
- Made with thin corduroy or also called 'baby wale'
We offer three different corduroy fabrications:
- Baby corduroy (or known as 'baby wale'), which looks like velvet
- Wide rib corduroy (or known as 'wide wale'), which has a more noticeable pattern. Giving a rich, luxe look and feel.
- Regular rib corduroy, which is the 'traditional' wale weight
- Corduroy is a soft, ribbed fabric
- A flattering and comfortable alternative to denim
- All of our corduroys are made with premium, medium-weight fabrics that will smooth & hug your curves
- They are super soft and stretchy whilst still keeping their shape
- Designed to be worn tight, they will fit true to size
- Made with 98% Cotton & 2% Elastane