Hexagon Incense Holder
This handmade, brass incense holder is a beautiful and functional way to bring vitality into your bedroom, home office, or studio.
Deceptively simple, the hexagon design serves as an ash catcher. After the incense is lit, the smoke curls downward, creating a dreamy visual effect. Engaging both your sense of smell and sight amplifies the experience—bringing your practice, meditation, or spiritual awareness to a whole new level. When not in use, the holder sits beautifully as a miniature work of art.
In addition to supporting your own daily life, the square brass incense holder and incense make a wonderful gift set for spiritually-minded friends.
The brass incense holder pairs well with most incense sticks, and our in-house brand of hand-dipped, California sun-dried of incense sticks are naturally a perfect fit.
- Light the top of the incense stick at a slight angle.
- Allow the flame to burn for five seconds before extinguishing flame (incense will continue to burn on its own).
- Burn incense before or after meditation, or in any sacred space to calm, relax, and center.
- Don’t leave lit incense untended.
- Keep away from children.
- Handmade brass incense holder
- Suitable for one incense stick
- Imported: Made in India